- The submission of the booking form by the party leader confirms acceptance of the terms and conditions set out and shall be binding on all members of the party.
- No all male parties will be accepted.
- No parties of guests all under the age of 21 will be accepted.
- No pets allowed. Bringing a pet into the property will be treated as a 'Cancellation by the Guest' resulting in the loss of the booking fees and deposit. Additional cleaning fees will also be charged.
- For the comfort of guests, we have a strict non-smoking policy.
- To ensure comfort, security and peace of mind, the villa is registered with the State authorities and in full compliance with all relevant legislation.
- The villa is available from 4pm, local time, on the day of arrival.
- Departure must be by 10am on the morning of departure.
- Guests may arrange to arrive earlier or stay later if the villa is available. A nominal charge will be levied for this service and must be booked with us in advance.
- A non-refundable deposit is required which will be the greater of $25.00 per night, 12.5% of the total booking charge (not including the pool-heating charge, optional extras & security deposit), or $150.00, to be paid online at the time of reservation by the party leader. The non-refundable deposit has been included in the quoted Total Cost. Upon receipt of this deposit and the details on the party you will be automatically sent a confirmation of the booking by email. Receipt of the automatic confirmation email indicates that your booking has been confirmed.
- Payment of the balance of the booking fee is due no later than 8 weeks prior to your arrival date. Upon receipt a confirmation will be sent out. You will receive full details of the villa, along with directions and door codes within 1 week of your departure date.
- Failure to make payment of the booking fee in full by the due date may be treated as a 'Cancellation by the Guest' and result in the loss of the booking and deposit.
- Fees for other services requested may have later due dates (eg pool heating - 1 week prior to arrival), details will be provided when booking.
- We recommend that all guests ensure they have appropriate holiday, medical, injury and cancellation insurance cover prior to travel.
Cancellation by Guests
- The party is solely responsible for any theft, damage or breakages that may be caused to the property or its inventory during your stay.
- You are required to pay a refundable security/breakage deposit of $0.00 no later than 2 weeks prior to your arrival date. The deposit will be refunded after a satisfactory inspection of the villa, following your departure. This process may take up to 30 days.
- The villa is checked prior to your arrival and after your departure and any faults are reported to the management.
- We reserve the right to retain the security deposit either in part or in full to cover damage, theft or breakages. This may also include additional cleaning costs for spills, stains, etc. Receipts for repairs/replacements will be provided in the unlikely event that such retention of the security deposit is required.
- Failure to pay the security deposit by the due date (2 weeks prior to arrival) may be treated as a 'Cancellation by the Guest' and result in the loss of the booking, deposit and the booking fee.
- We reserve the right to pursue a guest for recompense for any and all damages caused which may exceed the value of the security deposit and will require payment within 14 days of being served notice of this.
- Florida has a sub-tropical climate and care must be taken with food that is left uncovered. Uncovered food can attract insects very quickly. Any added costs for pest control services incurred for lack of care may be passed to you.
In the event of your party needing to cancel, the following conditions will apply:
Cancellation by Villa Holidays LLC
- over 8 weeks prior to arrival - loss of the non-refundable deposit
- between 5 & 8 weeks prior to arrival - we will retain 50% of the total booking charge (not including the pool-heating charge, optional extras & security deposit)
- Less than 5 weeks prior to arrival - we will retain 100% of the total booking charge (not including the pool-heating charge, optional extras & security deposit)
- During the visit - we will retain 100% of the total booking charge (not including the security deposit)
Safety & Security
- In the unlikely event that circumstances necessitate cancellation of the booking we will refund any monies paid by the party (without interest, compensation or consequential loss of any kind). However, we will seek to relocate your booking to a villa of a similar or superior standard.
- Force Majeure: We, Villa Holidays LLC, and our agents accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage or alterations to the terms of this booking caused by events beyond our control including, but not restricted to, war, civil commotion, flight delays or cancellations, technical difficulties with transportation, alteration or cancellation of schedules by carriers, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, industrial dispute or any other event beyond our control.
- Due to state fire regulations, all individuals occupying the villa must be identified on the booking form.
- All swimming pools are used entirely at the guest's own risk. No diving is allowed and children must be supervised at all times.
- Glass is not permitted in the pool area at any time. Please use the plastic ware provided.
- All guests are responsible for locking the doors and windows to the extent of locks available at the property before leaving at any time during their stay.
- Pool and Spa heating will only be switched on if it has been paid for.
- We aim to heat the pool to around 85F, but this will be dependent upon the ambient temperature.
- If the ambient temperature falls below 60F it may prove difficult to heat the pool because we use a heat pump.
- Pool heating will not be refunded if the pool fails to heat due to adverse weather conditions.
- Spa heating can be activated at any time using the timer dial, but the main body of the pool will only be heated during the day.
In the unlikely event of a problem arising during your stay in the villa, you should contact the local management company immediately and we will seek to resolve the matter within a reasonable period of time. If the problem has not been reported to the management company, within 14 days of the problem arising, we cannot accept any responsibility.
- LIABILITY - To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law Villa Holidays LLC and its agents do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects, however caused.
- We, Villa Holidays LLC, and our agents reserve the right of entry at any time. This includes such workers as maintenance crew, gardeners, etc.
- INFORMATION PACK - whilst all information supplied is deemed to be correct, and to the best of our knowledge, it is understood that the information supplied is for guidance purposes only and does not form part of any contract.